Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Online Surveys - Opinion Outpost!


I really enjoy taking surveys online. Most of them just take a few minutes to complete and pay anywhere from $1.00 - $10.00/survey (usually depending on the length).

I have tried a TON of online survey sites and some are really worth it, while others aren't at all!

One of my favorites is: Opinion Outpost!

Here are my favorite things about Opinion Outpost:

- They actually send me surveys on a regular basis! Right now I have 7 available surveys waiting for me to take! If I qualify and complete all of them, I would make $19.00
- I qualify for the majority of their surveys!
- You can cash out with Amazon.com points - that means NO waiting for a check in the mail and an instant ability to spend what you have earned.
- If you don't qualify for a survey, you have the option of winning a $50.00 prize each time. I have never won this, but one of my friends has!!!!


Last year alone I made over $300.00 on this site!
And trust me, it wasn't difficult at all!


At Christmas time I purchased a large portion of my gifts on Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment